I got nominated for this by the lovely Eunice over at Living and Lovin – please go check her blog out! Some really amazing photos, some cute and some great ideas for beading.
I was surprised at this, then pleased and then confused. It’s my first award so I have no idea about the protocol for this! But anyway, five simple questions coming up that you’re clearly dying to hear the answers to.
1. Favorite Color?
Purple! When Hairy and I were still just friends, he played me this song, and that Halloween I dressed up as the purple lady!
2. Favorite Movie?
Erm… I’m really not that great at favourites because they change a lot with my mood! Definitely Beauty and the Beast though 🙂
3. Favorite Book?
When I was little, it was definitely Lord of the Rings and I used to read it all the time. Now, it’s probably Terry Pratchett, The Wee Free Men.
4. Favorite Meal?
Recently I’ve really got into eating curry, so it’s a Thai Green Curry with naan that I share with Hairy straight from the pan 🙂
5. Favorite Song
Calling You, by Blue October.
Now I need to nominate other bloggers! You can either answer these questions, or just tell us five random things about yourself. I also don’t mind if you don’t do this, I’m just complying to the rules 😀
1. 50 Year Project – http://50yearproject.wordpress.com/
2. Slendermeans – http://slendermeans.wordpress.com/
3. Herlander Walking – http://herlanderwalking.wordpress.com
4. No Longer on the Borderline – http://trinaxxl.wordpress.com
5. Naughty Nora Lynn – http://naughtynoralyn.com/
6. Oh Julia Ann – http://ohjuliaann.wordpress.com/
7. Uni Years – http://uniyears.wordpress.com/
8. Hooleywithaz – http://hooleywithaz.wordpress.com
9. Differentiated Doormat – http://differentiateddoormat.wordpress.com
10. Jayne Mansfield Had Stretchmarks – http://contessabessa.com
11. The Glittered Chameleon – http://theglitteredchameleon.wordpress.com
12. Tutus and Tiny Hats – http://tutusandtinyhats.wordpress.com
13. Kittys Cause – http://kittyscause.com/
14.The Fierceness – thefierceness.com
15. Green Door Hospitality – http://greendoorhospitality.wordpress.com/
Only doing fifteen because I have lots of work not to procrastinate any longer over!