Just look at that. Isn’t it pretty on a grey and rainy November day? I got nominated for this by Reen, over at http://thelovingrain.wordpress.com/ She’s pretty new to her blog, but she’s got a great positive attitude.
- Acknowledge the person who gave this award in a blog post.
- Do the Q&A below.
- Pass on the award to 10 deserving and inspiring bloggers, inform them and link to their blogs.
- Who is your favorite philosopher? I honestly haven’t got a clue! I suppose I should really start reading some philosophy so that I can sound educated… As it is, I’m going to go with my favourite medieval person. I’m a pretty big fan of Snorri Sturluson, Icelandic blokey in the 12th to 13th centuries who was actually pretty important and wrote down a LOT about Viking mythology. Very little of which I’m actually using in my dissertation… 😀
- What is your favorite number? I know it’s pretty typical, but 7. 7 is a good number 🙂
- What is your favorite animal? Has to be wolf, but I’ve got a big soft spot for rabbits because my first pet was a rabbit called Woffles. I was young, and he had a woffly nose. Don’t judge!
- What is your favorite time of day? The few minutes just after the alarm in the morning, when we’ve hit the snooze so I can doze and cuddle with Hairy.I can hear you throwing up…
- What are your Facebook and Twitter? Facebook – I did think about getting a page for my blog but that requires effort. Twitter – it’s really not that thrilling because I can’t really understand the point of it…
- What is your favorite holiday? Urm… Can I have the October half term? Not that I ever have one any more, but it’s just such a nice break in the lead up to Christmas.
- What is your physical favorite activity? Definitely yoga type activities. I’m not very good at high impact sports, running or anything like that, but I love the feeling of pushing myself while standing pretty still! Balance class is a clear favourite now – I even have somebody to go with!
- What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Erm… Well I drink water all the time. I always have to have a bottle of water with me (hence calamities like this one). If it’s a hot drink, it’s tea all the way but cold drinks I’m a big fan of orange juice.
- What is your passion? Yurk. A virtuous part of me wants to say my degree and Vikings, another says Hairy… I’m going to go with reading and beading because I miss having enough spare time to do both of them.
- What is your favorite flower? Freesia and honeysuckle. Freesias smell beautiful, I really want to have some in my wedding bouquet I love them so much. Hairy once got me a bunch of flowers made at the florists and because he can’t smell much, all he said was “I know she likes freesias and the colour purple” and then came home with a beautiful bouquet for me. Honeysuckle will always remind me of my great-grandparents, my Grandad Honeybone used to grow it over the garden path leading up to their back door. I have many happy memories of that place, and I miss it very much.
Okie pokie! Time to pass this bad boy on.
Obviously this is just a small selection of blogs that I love to read (maybe these were the ones that jumped out at me as I speedily browse my reader… Don’t hate me, I’m supposed to be writing about Cnut and Emma) So yes, I always read posts by these guys.